Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Big 5 Year Old!

Today was Andrew's 5th birthday and we had a little family present opening with ice cream at our house. Andrew is having an actual birthday party on Saturday. He was very excited to open presents. I told him yesterday that I would let him open his gifts from us today. Well, he was up at 6 am this morning and by 6:30 he was asking if he could open them. Ahhhhhh..... the love of presents I know it well. I just can't believe that my baby is 5. Soon he will be headed to kindergarten. Crystal called to wish Andrew a happy birthday today. It was very sweet of her!

Legos for a big boy!

Gee, do you think he is excited?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Jen Smith said...

happy bday, andrew!!!!
thanks for the well wishes for boudreaux!! he is doing great! and i got the nasty pic of my finger up. haha...silly me.
yes, i hear tell we are meeeting up tuesday? bing said jake & christy & gavin could meet us all out to eat in everett. got any good ideas that the boys and girls would have fun at?