Sunday, June 29, 2008

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'


Miss Lucy Fern is now a very mobile lady! She can roll from back to tummy to back! All the way across the floor if she is in the mood. It is shocking to me that she is doing this already. Hopefully this does NOT mean that she will be crawling soon. They start getting into everything then. It is so nice when you put your kid down in one place and they stay there. Lucy started her tummy to back rolling while we were at Disneyland. I kept seeing her on her tummy and then back on her back but I just assumed that one of the boys were rolling her back over. Finally I saw her do it though. Of course then I had to pay special attention to her because she was on the bed in the hotel room and almost rolled right off a couple of times. Something about hotel rooms though, I just never know where to put them. The floor never seems clean enough but the bedspreads.... ewwwww. I think I have seen too many black-light demonstrations with them to be comfortable with that either. Anyway, here's to a mobile little girl!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That's the problem with watching those special reports, you can never be comfortable again in a hotel room. I always immediately remove the bedspread and throw it in the corner. I am not sure what I would do with the baby.... Rub him down with Purell constantly I guess. As for the rolling, Great Job Lucy! Pudd is going from tummy to back, but we've only had one incidence of back to tummy.