Friday, June 27, 2008

De-Lurking Day!

Basically it means “A special day celebrating lurkers, and exhorting you to muster the strength and bravery to click on that comment button and end the deafening silence.”

Today it’s time to come out of the closet and express yourself in my comments ;-) I know you’re out there, so cross that boundary and make me feel proud and fill up those comments. Say it out loud: hi I am ... and I am a lurk-aholic ;-)

Please Please Please! If you have never commented do so for me now! (The people I know read this blog are exempt unless they choose to re-identify themselves with a comment) I know you are out there. I LOVE! that you read my blog. I would love it even more if you let me know who you are and possibly how you stumbled across me. It is very special to me that I look at my feed and see all the different states and countries you come from. If you have a blog of your own leave the address. Maybe you will make it to my wall of links (not a challenge, don't know that many people with blogs) and I can start to lurk on yours too!

Think of it this way, it will be a present for me and I LOVE presents!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

As a former "Lurker" I will post a hello. I probably would never have let you know I read you if not for meeting up that day at Babies R US. I never really thought you liked me much, and it gets a little wierd when you're married to someones ex... But, I can't be happier that we reconnected and I LOVE having a great Mom to seek advice from!

Jen Smith said...

hey lady! just checking in from louisiana to see how your trip went. sam, i'm soo sorry to hear about your dad. my thoughts and prayers, sweetie.
we're having fun down here...bing hasd to go back early cuz of boudreaux, though. he's ok. well, gotta go....typing with one hand and a squiming baby is hard!!
just wanted you to know i'm lurking and i love reading your blog and comparing baby girl notes. :)
i started a blog too. i'll write back with the address soon.
love ya!

Anonymous said...

hee-hee! i admit...i lurk :) i love hearing about how ya'll are doing :)
xo
patty