Sunday, June 1, 2008

Zane the Brilliant? part 2


Ok, so I know that I may be a little bit biased but Zane is once again showing his brilliance. Today we went to church. As we were dropping off Zane in the nursery the ladies that were working it informed me and Eric that Zane knows how to spell his name. They were going to spell his name on one of his papers and he told them which letters to use. He also spelled the word truck. Now how in the world does he know that I wonder. Never have we taught him to spell. The only time I even recall spelling the letters for his name was when I was telling Andrew how to write it. I can only speculate how he figured it out. Crazy huh?

5 comments:

Kaleb said...

Maybe he has a photographic memory and also knows all his letters. You never know.

Kelly said...

That is so impressive. Younger siblings often learn things earlier because they hear you working with older ones. Maybe he should go to kindergarten too!

Little Blessings said...

Maybe, but I think that the first time he decked a kid for taking the toy he was playing with they would send him home. Detention for a kindergarten student just doesn't sound right! :)

Kelly said...

I got a paddlin' in Kindergarten for not taking a nap. I was always a rebel!

Little Blessings said...

I can believe it!