Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We're going to DISNEYLAND!

Today we told the boys we are going to Disneyland in two days. We purposely did not tell them any sooner because I knew they would be so out of control excited they wouldn't be able to handle it. Eric asked Andrew if he could pick any where to go on vacation where would he want to go. Andrew said Mexico. Hmmmmm...... maybe all this travel is somewhat of a bad thing. Then Eric gave Andrew three options: England, Antarctica or Disneyland. (Places that Andrew has never even heard of for the most part) This time Andrew said Disneyland. Then we said we were going. Andrew said yeah! but that was about it. About 5 minutes later though he started getting excited and asking questions. Then he and I went to Target to get some stuff for the trip. Finally, we got back home and pulled out some suitcases to start packing. Andrew looked at me and said, "Was daddy kidding about going to Disneyland? Or was he serious?" I told him he was serious and now he his REALLY excited. I guess Eric needs to stop the teasing! I have a huge headache from all the excited boy questions but we are going to have fun in just 2 days! Once we get on the plane I think Zane will start getting it too. He has a tendency to not worry about things and just go with the flow as long as brother is excited about them. Hooray for vacations! It seems like forever since we took one and I know I need the break!

No comments: