Monday, June 2, 2008

Mobility for Lucy


Bust out all the railings! Lucy is officially mobile! She just rolled over from her back to her tummy. She had a little problem getting her other arm out in front of her but she was very content once I helped her. A new era has begun. Andrew was very proud of her. He had to pose with her for the picture! I almost don't know what to do. A child of mine hit this milestone on time!?! The boys both sat before they rolled. Lucy has always been a stickler for the details though. It wouldn't do to roll early or sit before rolling, just like it wouldn't do to be born even one day early!

3 comments:

Kaleb said...

It will be nice to have a child that is punctual. She's really cute too. Nice picture.

Kelly said...

Girls are just more punctual! I love the way she is dresses compared to Andrew in that picture. I can see you are enjoying having a girl! She has the sweetest eyes...

Little Blessings said...

That outfit is a throwback to 1980! I got it as a present from one of Eric's aunts. It looks like something my mom would have put me in when I was little. Ahhhhhh.... memories!