Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Congratulations, We'll Miss You!

Yesterday we had a party for Crystal. It was a "Happy Birthday, Congratulations, We'll Miss You" Party because she is leaving us on TUESDAY! I can't believe it. I feel like she just got here and now she is leaving. There were a ton of high schoolers at our house and I couldn't help but laugh. It was super reminiscent of my own high school giggly-ness. My mom thought it was funny that I was rolling my eyes. Apparently I was just as giggly.

Crystal wanted a flag cake so I did my best to make her one. It turned out super cute!

Crystal and the presents.

All Crystal's friends brought her birthday presents. (her birthday is the 19th but we thought she needed an American party before she left!) They all did well buying small things for her to take back. I am getting ready to help her pack up all her stuff. Hopefully we will get it all to fit. I had her buy some of those vacuum bags to help squish stuff down. That should help! Now we just need to keep her from being in tears for the next two days and we will be fine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like the party was a success!

Kaleb said...

She is a very sweet girl. We will miss talking with her at soup group.