Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Graduation Day for Crystal

Last night was graduation for Crystal. There was over 400 students graduating last night. It was a very long ceremony! I think when I graduated from Central there was that many students as well. Our family sat in the second level (the first was packed) and we were just above the row that Crystal was in. I was impressed with my telephoto lens. It got some good shots even from that huge distance.

Getting the diploma!



The happy graduate!



It was a very long night. We didn't get home until 10. Lucy was crashed and the boys were totally whiny but they made it. Then Crystal got to go to her all-night party and got home at 6 am. I don't know how that went yet because she has yet to emerge from her room but I am sure that she had a good time! Now she only has one week left and we will have to say goodbye. :(

No comments: