Saturday, May 31, 2008

Prom

Tonight was prom for Crystal. She went with a friend (Jessica) and some guys. (Didn't catch their names, it was a bit of a whirlwind). I forget how busy prom can be. Crystal looked beautiful. The prom this year was on a boat (Argosy Cruise) from Seattle. If I recall correctly my senior ball (a million years ago) was also on a boat. Possibly even the same one. Hopefully she is having fun since she is currently gone. The life of a high school student. Don't miss it, but it sure fun to watch someone else go through it!

The Girls! Aren't they gorgeous!

The whole group!

2 comments:

Kaleb said...

Joanna and I went out on Friday night for the 1st time with out all 4 of the little squirts. After dinner we stopped at Albertsons to pick up a few things for Kenzie's Birthday on Saturday. On the way out we dropped in to Payless Shoes. As soon as we got in we saw Krystal and Molly. They were looking at purses and trying to figure out some huge who's in who's group drama. It's nice to see that they got it figured out. Jessica is in my class as well. I'm sure they'll have a great time.

Little Blessings said...

Joanna mentioned the drama to me. What I thought was funny is that they wanted Crystal to find a place for dinner and make reservations for them (when the group was still 9 people) Sure, have the one person who doesn't normally live in this country do that. That make a ton of sense!