Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lucy Fern- 4 Months


Today Lucy is 4 months old. How time does fly! She is getting so big and her personality is really starting to show. She is such a happy baby and she loves her momma! Last night I went to the opera with Penny. Lucy has just not been exposed to a bottle the way that the boys were and she wanted nothing to do with it! She knows the real thing compared to those cheap knockoffs! Apparently she choked down a few ounces (out of a cup) and then threw it back up. Eric put her in her swing and she put herself to sleep. Strange little girl. She slept all night though so who knows what that was all about. Let me tell you that she was very happy to see me this morning though. It was like Ahhhhh..... momma, I missed you! Lucy is still working on rolling over. One of these days she will get it and then I will really be in trouble.

Oh yeah, Andrew was making her smile for me when I was taking this picture. Isn't she just precious!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

She is so cute and I LOVE her cheeks! They are so kissable!