Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Practically Scalped


Today the boys went and got their hair cut. Zane was in desperate need of a cut. He has a super strong cowlick in the back of his head that just makes his hair stand up like a rooster if it is at all long. Andrew got a trim as well while we were there. I was just going to get Zane's done but once we got there I decided to save myself a trip in two weeks for Andrew to get his cut. Hopefully this will keep them somewhat cool and will last until after our Disney trip. Zane was beet red all weekend from the heat and I know that California will be hot. I love freshly scalped boys. They are so handsome to me!

3 comments:

joanna said...

They both look very handsome! Much to Josh's disappointment, I have taken up cutting the boys' hair -- just can't stand paying for it! Kaleb still has his done professionally, as he has started to "guard" the thinning locks he has. Can't say that I blame him :)

Anonymous said...

I think Sam should take Joanna's advise and start cutting the boys' hair. Who's with me??

Little Blessings said...

Cheapo!