Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An appointment for Lucy

Today Lucy had her 4 month old well child check. I love these appointments. It is so fun to get the official numbers on them and to see how they are faring in comparison to the growth chart.

Miss Lucy Fern is now 16 pounds 9 ounces and 25.75 inches long. She is holding steady in the 93% for weight and the 90% for height. Her head is still in the 75% where it has been since she was born. I was curious how she stacks up against the boys at this age. So, here we go:

Andrew 17 pounds 5 ounces and 26.5 inches long.
Zane 19 pounds 3 ounces and 28 inches long.

So I would say that Lucy is right on track for being a girl.

While we were at the doctors I weighed and measure the boys too (I am always desperately curious how they are doing).

Andrew is now 44.6 pounds and 45 inches
Zane is now 38.6 pounds and 39.5 inches.

Solid if you ask me!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

WOW! I can't believe how big Zane was! That is incredible. Lucy looks great and I love the spit string.

Kaleb said...

Zane is the back-breaker right. I think I've hear you say, "Lift with the knees." I'm sure Joanna has kept track of the kids stats, but I haven't been too engrosed in it. However, I must admit I do have a hidden desire to graph all their heights and weights to look for trends and to compare.

Little Blessings said...

That hidden desire is just one of many reasons why being a math teacher is right up your alley!