Friday, May 16, 2008

When Elmo Grows Up


Today we went to go and see "When Elmo Grows Up." It was very cute and the boys really seemed to enjoy it. They got to their seats and waited for the show to begin. Once it did both were very excited to see Big Bird, Elmo and all of the other Sesame Street gang. I was very pleased with both boys. They both gave Telly Monster a high 5 this time. Last year Zane got patted on the head and Andrew shrunk away from him like he was a freak. It gives me great hope that we will have fun with the characters at the big D.

The only disappointing bit of the day for me was that I was not allowed to take in my camera. The guy at the door took one look at it and said no. Bummer. I was really looking forward to taking some of the characters. Oh well, at least I will have the memories of the show. Eric and I both agreed that we enjoyed this show more than "Elmo Makes Music" just a different feel to the show. The set was very similar and it featured all the characters that we know and love. Hopefully the boys will remember it fondly when they grow up!

No comments: