Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Big Strong Man!

The boys have decided to start pumping up Eric's ego lately. They start off by saying "Daddy, you big!" and Eric says yes, I am big. Then they say "Daddy, you strong!" and Eric says yes, I am strong. And then "Daddy, you a man!" and Eric says, yep, I am a man. They usually finish off with "Daddy, you a big, strong man!" and Eric says, yes I am a big, strong man. The funny thing is that Eric didn't even prompt them to do this and he gets so puffed up when they say it. It is like you can see his chest swell up with pride. Obviously Eric enjoys the verbal praise. I just think that it is cute. Both boys do this conversation but Zane is more likely to do it. Too Cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up!!!! Kids say some of the funniest things.

Kelly said...

Thank God you have Lucy now to even out the testosterone level in that house!

Anonymous said...

Eric's chest is naturally puffed out. It's because he is buff.

Little Blessings said...

Anonymous is a bit too sure of himself!