Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of First Grade

School started today and Andrew was all ready to go! He is very excited to be a big first grader this year and play on all the big kid recess toys.

Andrew's favorite thing about school (as of yet at least) is the bus ride to and from school. Most parents take their kids the first day but Andrew would be so sad to be denied the bus even once.

I tried to get him to turn around and smile but he was a man with a mission!

I am excited to hear all the things he loves about his new class this afternoon!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is so adorable it brings tears to my eyes! I love how excited he is and how much he loves school! Good Luck in first grade Andrew!

Amber said...

oh my god, that last picture is priceless!! Such a big smile, I hope he has a great first day.