Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sisters

When I found out we were having another girl my mind instantly went to one thing. And that thing was called matching dresses. The fact that they are close in age helps greatly. I will be able to do the matching thing for quite awhile. Anyway, Gwen has basically outgrown 0-3 months clothing and I knew I had to get a photo of the girls matching before it was too late. It wasn't exactly easy to get these pictures but here you go!

Lucy wanted to take pictures too. She even went upstairs to get the camera from where she had stashed it. Although you can't see Lucy check out the huge grin on Gwen. She was so thrilled to be sitting next to her sissy. I don't know that I have ever gotten a smile that big out of her!

Lucy was trying to hug Gwen instead of just sitting next to her.

I think Lucy wanted to throw Gwen off her lap. It was nervous desperation that kept my hand on Gwen. Lucy kept trying to move Gwen by her head. Joy and delight!

I think that photos in the future should be easier... hopefully. But aren't they just adorable all matchy matchy?

4 comments:

Ms. Leigh said...

Christmas photos are going to be a blast!

Such sweet girls!

Anonymous said...

Love It!

Kelly said...

So cute! I love matching outfits for little girls! I can't wait till you can do their hair matching too!

Bethany said...

Oh miss sam. these are precious :]