Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Gwendalyn Lily - One Month

Not only is the first day of school for Andrew today it is also Miss Gwendalyn's one month birthday! It is always amazing to me how very quickly time flies. She is doing really good and is an absolute dream baby. Most nights she sleeps from about 9 until 3 which is wonderful for me. I look at her and think about how she is the little girl that I never even thought to wish for. I always thought Eric and I would have all boys and that if we ended up with one little girl we would be super blessed.

Then Miss Gwen came and I know that I am surely blessed to have her. She is a wonderful and easy baby. Just what I could handle right now. God certainly knows what he is doing!

I had to take Gwen to the doctor for a checkup today. Here are the latest stats:

Heigth: 22.5" 92%
Weight: 10# 15 oz 92%

Not to shabby. She is doing great and got her second Hepatitis B shot. There was a lot of screaming when they poked her but she got over it quickly.

I can hardly wait to see how much she is going to change in the next month!

2 comments:

Ms. Leigh said...

she has the Booker stare!
HA
So cute! She looks all porcelain!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Miss Gwen! She really has a different look from Lucy, but just as adorable. I am so happy she is sleeping so well, I remember how good that felt when Will was sleeping more than 4 hours at a stretch!