Sunday, September 20, 2009

Just Like Great-Grandma?

It has been bugging me and bugging me for weeks now everytime I look at Gwen. I keep thinking that she reminds me of some baby I have seen but I couldn't remember who. I finally remembered that she gets a look about her face that reminds me of my grandma. So yesterday when we went to my mom's house I dug through all the pictures my mom had of my grandma when she was a baby so I could compare them to Gwen. Sure enough I think I figured out where Gwen got her eyes from. It isn't so much the rest of her face but I am pretty sure that Gwen has my grandma's eyes. More than even the eye shape is the structure of her eye sockets. What do you think? Am I totally crazy?

Grandma Ilene

Gwenie-Girl

2 comments:

Ms. Leigh said...

The structure of the eye socket? I'll just trust you on that one!

I can barely tell but I believe it is true.
Booker has my grandma's smile!

Kelly said...

I think she looks so much like her! Genetics are amazing!