Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Zane Days

While Andrew is busy learning at school, Zane and I are having a great time playing, coloring and just hanging out. There is a stretch of time in the early afternoon that I call Zane and mommy time. Lucy is usually napping and Gwen is doing random baby activities. She is not too much of a bother though. It has been so nice to get some special time with Zane. He just craves one on one attention and his behavior generally improves when he gets his share of special time.

Can I just take a minute to give kudos to playhousedisney.com? There are a ton of free coloring sheets of all the shows that my kids love to color. It is very cool that they can get a new coloring page anytime they want. Coloring books are great and we do those too but this saves me a bunch of money since I can print them as needed. And it allows all of the kids to color the same page if they want to. Not a possibility with one coloring book!


We have also done some of Zane's "preschool pages" that he has laying around the house. Anything is free game as long as it gets some one on one attention from the momma. I am just glad that right now I am able to give it to him!

No comments: