Wednesday, December 9, 2009

4 Months of Gwen

Baby girl is 4 months old today. Can't believe how time has flown. Gwen is getting so social. She babbles all the time and giggles when you do something that seems amusing to her. Gwen still sleeps like an angel and I really can't complain about her at all. She is totally laid back and fun. She is also starting to get super good with her hands and grabbing things. I can't wait for her to sit up by herself. I can tell she is going to be a very easily occupied kid. Always good in my book.

Besides rolling, Gwen is also wiggling all over the floor. I will put her in one place on her back and the next thing I know she is on her tummy facing an entirely different direction. Gotta keep up with those big kids you know. Such a sweet little lady she is!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

She is so cute! These 4 months have gone so darn fast!