Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Children's Museum Fun

Took the kids to the Imagine Children's Museum in Everett this morning. We had a good time. I am not crazy when it comes to knowing my limits in ability to do things with all my kiddos and so this was the first time I felt confident taking all four to the museum by myself. The kids had a wonderful time playing with the trains and the ball maze this morning. Then they started getting hungry tummies and we went downstairs to have some lunch. Once filled up we headed back upstairs to play in the water room and with the other exhibits that we hadn't gotten to earlier in the morning. Lucy in particular loved the ball maze. She played with that for at least 30 minutes once she figured out how to get the balls into the tubes. The boys played trains quite a bit and had a wonderful time with the water room.

I needed to take them to do something today because they are getting on each others nerves now that Christmas is over. It will be a good thing when Andrew gets back to school. A little separation is a great thing these days. Gwen managed to sit and look adorable the whole time in her seat. It is fun to see how much other little kids like babies. Especially the 1 to 2 year old group. They are just fascinated by them and want to smile and touch them. Very cute.

The only thing I did not do while out and about with my kiddos was take pictures. Right now trying to lug the camera along as well as kids and lunch just ups the stress level a wee bit too much for me. When I have Eric with me I will take photos; when by myself I don't. There is a limit to my multi-tasking and a camera is just over the limit.

No comments: