Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ALREADY?!?!



I have had a suspicion for a few days now that my Gwenie girl could sit. She is pretty sturdy when you have her sitting on your lap so I thought that I would try her out tonight on my bed while I was folding clothes. Lo and behold I was right!



Not only can she sit, she also never fell on her face and managed to stay sitting for about 20 minutes before she finally tuckered out. She even could bend over to grab at stuff and then get back to a full sitting position. I think all the time that she spends in the saucersizer helps. It certainly has not hurt her core strength. Plus she constantly watches the kids play and seems very interested in getting in the mix too! Next thing I know she will be pushing back up into a sit and crawling. She is not old enough for this. I wanted her to stay my little baby for just a bit longer. Really bittersweet for me.

No comments: