Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Dog, The Grinch and Cindy Lou Who

Tonight Zane came down the stairs to tell me this. "Cindy Lou is stuck in the Grinches bed."



At my puzzled look he explained "Andrew is the Grinch, I am the dog and Lucy is Cindy Lou and she is stuck in the Grinches bed at the top of the mountain and can't get down!"


Finally catching on I asked "At the top of Mt. Crumpit?" Zane answered "Yes! And you need to get her down!" Somebody has obviously heard "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" a time or two!

3 comments:

Ms. Leigh said...

I love how imaginative Zane is. I think is AWESOME! Is Lucy getting an imagination yet?

Little Blessings said...

I am not sure with Lucy yet. I think so just because she is so dramatic but I will have to wait to see until she can talk!

Eric said...

Lucy's imagination is, "Give me this or that now!!!"