Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cereal Time!!!

There is a hard and fast rule at my house. The rule goes something like this: Once a baby who has been sleeping through the night begins to wake again they must be fed cereal. This is because a mommy who has begun to experience whole nights of sleep is cranky when woke up again and again and again.... You get my point. Gwen had been sleeping through the night. The last two nights however she has been waking every 2 or 3 hours to eat. Not so hot in my opinion. It makes me a wee bit grumpy to lose sleep like that.

Yesterday I bought some rice cereal in case I had another rough night last night. So tonight we started with the cereal. Gwen has been super interested in food for a few weeks so I figured it was about time. Anyway, we tried the cereal at dinner time with the expected results.

Miss Gwen getting ready for some delicious rice cereal



Really excited


A first bite


Seriously Mom? More of this foul stuff?


I don't know exactly how much Gwen ate but she was not entirely in love with the cereal. It will take a few days and then she will get into it I am sure. Now I just have to wait and see if it makes any difference with her sleeping tonight. I certainly hope it helps!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Praying it does the trick and you get a great night's sleep!