Monday, December 7, 2009

Dicken's Fair

Went to the Dicken's Fair for the first time this year. I am always looking for fun quiet time activities that are easily portable and interesting for my kids. They are great to have for doctor's offices or restaurants when the food is taking a long time to get to the table. I found this busy activity at one of the booths and since I played with it for about 5 minutes straight I thought it would be a hit. Especially since my kids really enjoy the "I Spy" book and "Where's Waldo." Even Lucy finds this toy fun. She of course only finds the things that are right on top but that is ok. Even that is something to do.

The bag has about 50 items in it and it has a list of all the different items in the bag. Hopefully it will come in handy in the near future. If not it will just stay in the house to be amusing there.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That looks like so much fun! I have seen them made with rice in a old soda bottle too. I love the tag though telling the kid what is in it! What is Dicken's Fair?

Little Blessings said...

It is an annual craft fair in Lake Steven's. That is just what it is called.