Friday, April 29, 2011

Another No Nap Day

Gwen woke up this morning with a fever. She was very snuggly and obviously didn't feel super great. We took Reid to get checked out at the doctor since today he is one month old. Then I ran to the grocery store for some milk and headed for home. By the time I got home Gwen had fallen asleep in the car. It was not unexpected and since it was almost lunch time I just plunked her into bed. I have done this lots of times and she has always slept fine.


Well today was obviously one of the exception type of days because within 30 minutes Gwen was up again for the day. I think her fever woke her up. It was quite high again. There is no trying to get her back to sleep either. She feels like she has taken her nap and to put her back down would be torture for everyone. It has been quite a long day.

The sick kiddo

No comments: