Thursday, April 14, 2011

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub, Reid's in a Tub!

FINALLY got to bathe my sweet little man tonight! That blasted umbilical stump took forever to fall off. I finally resorted to using rubbing alcohol on it to speed up the process. A couple of applications and off it came. In fact it happened sometime during the night when we were changing Reid's diaper. I found it in bed with me. Ewwwwwww! Those things are just gross.

Since Reid was finally able to take a full bath I got ready to do it tonight. The kids wanted to have him in the tub with them. Um, no. And then they wanted to watch but Reid decided that it would be a great time to take a nap right as it was bath time. The kids will get another chance to watch. Maybe even tomorrow.

Reid finally woke up and Eric and ran to get him in the tub. He was not impressed. He screamed almost the entire time. I don't think he wanted a bath. I think he wanted to eat. But honestly that is about all he has wanted to do today so I wasn't feeling too bad for the little guy.

Reid did great and I can hardly wait to get him all scrubbed up again. At least with all the spitting up/puking he is doing lately it makes it easy for me to find a reason to give him a bath.

No comments: