Saturday, April 23, 2011

Too Big for His Britches

Reid has officially made the jump into 3-6 month sized clothing. After two little girls that stuck much more closely to the standard growth chart this is somewhat of a surprise. Even though Andrew and Zane both grew this quickly it always makes me think I must be imagining things. There is no way this tiny little baby is growing that fast. But indeed he is. And I have to adjust wardrobes to fit with his body.

Fortunately I have a TON of 3-6 month little boy clothing in just the right seasons. Plus lots and lots of sleepers to keep him snuggly. Now if I can just get this whole milk and dairy sensitivity down I will be doing good. Just discovered cheese is an issue as well. Blasted sensitive tummy. No pizza and no cheese for me for a year. But like I said before, my sweet baby boy is worth it.

No comments: