Friday, December 14, 2007

So Sleepy!

Zane and I just finished a rough night. It all started at 12:23 this morning when he woke up. I think that maybe the sound of Crystal taking a shower might have woken him from his sleep (she had a report to finish and I had gone to bed long before she was done) so when he woke up he saw lights in the halls and someone awake. That was not a good thing. I put him back in bed and went back to sleep. I next heard him at 1:03 and we repeated the process. Then again at 1:34, 2:06, 2:43 and finally at 3:03 when I ripped the night lights out of the wall in a flash of brilliance that a darker room might help him sleep. That was the last I saw of him until this morning at 7:30. Fortunately, Eric did not wake him up when he got home at 4:15 (although he did wake me up) and Crystal didn't wake him up when she got up at 6:00 for school (ditto for me waking though). I am absolutely positive that a nap is in not only my future but Zane's as well. God give me the patience to make it through the morning though because I am so tired and annoyed with my boy right now I am biting everyones head off. Sleep is not a easy state to attain currently with my big belly and achy hips but a up and down child makes it even worse.

No comments: