Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hope

There may be hope for me yet. (As you can well tell, I am still without new baby!) However, I did have a few monster contractions last night that left me sweaty and feeling quite sick. Believe it or not that is my general state of existence until I get the wonderful epidural at the hospital. I almost smacked Eric though. I tried to call him at 3:40 just to make sure that he was on his way home and he didn't answer the phone. I guess he didn't hear it ringing in his bag but he was already on his way home so it all worked out in the end anyway. Just not very reassuring that I will be able to get a hold of him if I need to. He apologized but hopefully that will not happen again. Or when I really need him to hear it. Keep me in mind for lucky #13!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Best Of Luck Sam! I hope it will be short and as painless as possible! And it better be a GIRL!!!