Thursday, January 31, 2008

Watch This Mommy!

I feel like it has been a long time since I wrote something about the boys. Right now we are still wading the waters of having a new sister in the house that keeps taking mommy's attention away. Eric and I have both been treated to several episodes of "watch this!" from Zane and Andrew that include jumping, dancing, acting like an animal and other general silliness. I try to give them my full attention when they do it too because I know they are just trying to adjust to sharing me and Eric again. Andrew is getting pretty excited to start up his swimming lessons again. Zane just has to wait until he is 3 and then he gets to do them too. Hopefully we will have a smooth transition to swimming lessons again. It has been a few months since the last session but Andrew and I have discussed a sticker chart and he is excited to get one going. Eric will be going back to work next week too so hopefully I won't go too crazy with him gone. Who knows he may be overwhelmed by all three of us (me, Andrew and Zane) saying "watch this!" when he comes home!

No comments: