Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Latest Info

OK, well we had our appointment today and the verdict is this. 3 and 1/2 cm dilated. Same effacement but babies head is at -1 now. Doctor stretched my membranes and did a good job of it (according to her). Apparently the hospital doesn't allow inductions until 39 weeks which I will be tomorrow. But she said that she would love to catch for me if my body is agreeable and I go into labor and have baby before like 6 am. So, that is the scoop. Oh, she also told me I can take stuff to help me sleep if I want so now I am just trying to decide which delightful aid I want to use. Hopefully baby will come in the next few days though. I had Zane the day after I got stretched last time so hopefully we will have a repeat performance! I showed Eric how to post so you should get news ASAP when the baby comes!

1 comment:

joanna said...

Okay, I can't wait to hear the good news! Surely your baby will arrive this week.
My new predictions are:
January 11
Weight 9lb 3oz -she is growing in there after all, I need to increase the weight from my guess last week :)
Length 21 inches
Praying for you here!
Joanna