Monday, February 25, 2008

I must produce cream!

Lucy had her one month check up today and I swear that I must produce cream rather than milk because this little lady weighed in at 11 pounds 15.5 ounces and 23.25 inches long. She is 97th percentile for weight and 95th for length. Needless to say, she was doing fine. I think that even though she doesn't nurse as well as the boys she is obviously getting all the calories she needs. Hopefully she will just be a sweet little roly-poly like all my kids seem to be with chubby arms and legs. No other time in life is fat so cute!

I am excited too because now I know for a fact that she is ready for the next size clothing. She had received sooooo much in the 3-6 months size and I have been anxiously waiting for her to fit into it. She needs to slow down the growth though so I have ample time to let her wear it all before it is too small.

Finally, I made an appointment for Lucy's two month checkup and for Andrew to get his kindergarten booster shots next month. Andrew knows he needs to get the shots for school but I think some ice cream will be in order for him after he is brave!

No comments: