Thursday, February 28, 2008

Little Miss Who!

Teresa got Lucy this adorable onesie when she was born and I have been just dying to have her wear it. "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" is one of our all time favorite Christmas books and the fact that this little outfit had Cindy Lou Who on it made it very cool to the boys. I had to get the little jean skirt to go with it. It even has leggings under it. Very trendy and very "little miss who!"

Here is a photo of Andrew and Lucy. She is 6 weeks old today and I can hardly believe it. Who would have guessed time would go so fast. She is starting to smile a little bit and it is just beautiful. I can't wait for the giggling and the big BIG smiles. Those are my absolute favorites!

1 comment:

joanna said...

I love the Little Miss Who outfit! Aren't girl clothes fun. Lucy looks so sweet and is already starting to look more like an older baby! It does happen so quickly. Can't believe she is already 6 weeks old.