Saturday, February 23, 2008

Shower Pictures- Courtesy of Crystal!

As I mentioned before, I didn't take my camera to the shower they threw Lucy. Crystal came through like a champ though and gave me a whole disk of photo's tonight! Here is how Lucy felt by the end of the night of the shower. I think she got a little bit over-stimulated by all the ladies that wanted to hold her and love on her a bit. It took Eric and I over an hour longer than usual to calm her down and get her into bed once we got home that night but I wouldn't have traded it for anything!

This was the adorable cake we had. Dyan asked me what type I liked and I said "all things chocolate!" She definitely came through for me! Isn't the little sleeping baby cute!

1 comment:

joanna said...

I had a great time at the shower and it was so fun shopping for girly clothes! It was nice that you were able to get so many cute outfits. I loved the photo of Lucy crying, it reminds me of the song, "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!" She was a sweetie -- too much stimulation, like you said! The same thing used to happen to Gabe when he we was that age, especially when it was evening and there was too much going on.
I'd love to get the boys together sometime, I am glad they had fun in the nursery. Maybe a park day in the near future-- We could try Lundeen on a nice morning? Talk to you soon.