Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sweet Little Sounds

Every once in a while Lucy makes a little cooing noise. It is really cute. She also will periodically concentrate on my face which is really nice. I can't wait until she starts smiling too. I find it very hard to connect with newborns and I always long for the day that I can get a reaction, any reaction other than crying out of them. Fortunately time seems to be racing on now that we have 3 kids. Time went so fast/slow with Andrew and a little bit faster with Zane but now with Lucy it is just whizzing on by! I know she will only be little for a short time and I need to enjoy every minute, which I do, but the constant sleep deprevation and lack of response can be draining. I guess I will just power on through until I start getting those smiles!

No comments: