Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Checkups for two


Today Lucy had her 2 month checkup and Andrew got his kindergarten booster shots. Lucy is doing great and has gained some weight. She is currently 13 pounds and 12.5 ounces. Pretty decent size but not as big as either of the boys at this point. Maybe she will be dainty after all (ha ha!) Lucy is also 24 inches long which means she should stay in this size clothes for a little bit longer. (Current size fits up to 25 inches) There were lots of shots at the visit today but they always seem to knock her out. I don't know if it is the shots and the upsetness or the Tylenol I give before hand but my kids sleep, sleep, sleep after getting shots.

Like I said, Andrew got his kindergarten boosters today. He is so goofy. He woke up this morning and came into my room and told me he was sooooooo excited to get his shots today. He was an absolute champ getting them too. He didn't even cry. I think part of his excitement was that he thought he was going to start kindergarten tomorrow. We had to explain that it wasn't until after we got done with the summer first. I think that was ok with him too. Now I just have to make an appointment for Andrew to register and we will be all set!

1 comment:

joanna said...

I love the Easter photo of your three, so cute! I had a terrible time trying to get a good one of the four of mine together. Glad to hear that the dr appointments went well. Kaleb said he saw you at parent teacher night at LSHS and wanted to say hi, but couldn't get up from his table because he kept having parents come by. Hope your Easter was nice, I have finally "recovered" from the busy weekend. We will take next week off from "school" since Dad will be home, so we are busy getting ready. Nice to know a break is in sight.
Hope your week is going well, I am starting to look forward to the Womens Retreat, it will be here before we know it!