Monday, March 24, 2008

Curriculum Night

Tonight was curriculum night at the high school for Crystal. It was my first experience with a parent/teacher conference and it was a pleasant one over all. All Crystal's teachers had good things to say about her and more than one informed me that they didn't even have to look at the grade book, they knew she was getting an A. I took that to mean that all her hard work was paying off, including all those 1 and 2 am study sessions that she does. I don't know how she does it, I wouldn't even be able to tell someone my name if I was up that early let alone complete essay questions and multiple choice. Andrew seemed to think it was a lot of fun talking to the teachers too. I think I could have just sent him with Crystal since he did the majority of the talking. Now I just hope that my experience will be just as pleasant once my kids hit high school!

No comments: