Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Big Boy Shoes!


Yesterday Zane got new shoes (Andrew did too). Eric and I have been working with him on learning how to dress himself and take care of himself. Last time he got new shoes he insisted on ones with laces. I have been patiently waiting for him to outgrow them so we could get some Velcro shoes that Zane can put on himself. Finally, his feet grew and now we are the proud owners of some very cool light up Fire truck shoes. The best part is that he is able AND willing to put these shoes on by himself. It is a wonderful load off my mind. I have one less person to worry about shoes for and frankly sometimes I half forget to put my own on. Hooray for little boys that can shoe themselves!

Oh, in case you are curious. Zane got size 11.5 and Andrew 12.5. Talk about some huge feet!

1 comment:

Ms. Leigh said...

XW Too! So funny clown feet boys