Monday, January 26, 2009

The Princess Ascends Her Throne

Lucy is loving being more mobile. For her party we brought out the booster seat for some guests that might potentially use it. In our typical fashion it has yet to get put away. But I think Lucy feels that it is a throne for her to ascend any time she so chooses!

How do I get into this contraption?

First one foot.....

See I can do it all by myself!

Bring the royal wand!


Does she think she is tough stuff or what?!? And the boys love it. They think she is adorable in the chair. They flock around her like all loyal subjects should. All characters in the story are pleased with their roles for sure!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute! I love her expressions. Very Royal indeed!

Anonymous said...

She looks like she is having so much fun! By the way, I love the new picture of all the kids.

Ms. Leigh said...

Love the little dress. She is so super cute!

joanna said...

Great to see that she looks like she is feeling better. The dress is adorable!