Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I scalped my baby

Andrew has entered into a phase of wanting to be just like daddy. And since mommy cuts daddy's hair that is what Andrew wanted. So today I cut it. And I cut it just like Eric's. Now I am no beautician but I can do a buzz cut with the clippers.

I usually use the #2 and #1 guards with Eric's hair and that is what I used for Andrew's as well. Somehow I think I maybe should have gone for the #3 or #4 instead but hair is hair and it will grow back. Now we will see if Andrew likes the hair cut in the long run and continues to let me do it. If so it is going to save me $15!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh Lordy! I miss his hair, but I think it's very sweet that he wants to look like Daddy. Just make sure he wears a hat when he goes out otherwise he will freeze!

Ms. Leigh said...

are you trying to make a marine?