Saturday, August 29, 2009

Celebrating My Zane

Zane will be turning 4 on Monday. We decided to do his party a couple of days early so we could celebrate with friends.

Zane wanted a Thomas themed party and I was kinda glad. See, I know that by next year he will have more than likely outgrown Thomas and it makes me somewhat sad to know that he will have moved on from his first character love.

We had a lot (some would have thought more than a lot) of kids at the party. I belong to a group of ladies that all have lots of kids (anywhere from 3 to 7!) and most were at my house today. So it was a bit crowded. A bit loud and a tad chaotic. Lots of fun though!

Zane was super excited for his birthday. He kept saying/yelling "Presents! WHOOHOO!!!!" And for those of you who have met Zane you will fully understand how loud that really was!


Zane got some really neat stuff for his party. He was so expressive and excited while opening his gifts. It was very cool to see him so excited for new stuff to play with. He got some really cool art projects to do as well. I can't believe my baby is almost 4. It seems just like yesterday that he was tiny like my Gwen.....

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So cool! Happy Birthday Zane! Sam, I am so impressed that with all the stuff going on you could throw a big,crazy party! You are such a super Mom!