Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Trip to Grandma's House

In case you didn't realize it, this last week was hot. And not just Western Washington hot that we like to complain about but honestly and truly hot. Anyway, I, in my pregnant wisdom, took my mom up on her offer to weather the hotness at her very nicely A/C'd house. It was lovely.

We honestly didn't do much all week. It was too warm to go and play much but even sitting around in an air conditioned house was preferable to sitting in our hot box (top temp inside ours was 91). It took me only until Tuesday afternoon to discover that staying home was going to be a miserable experience for everyone.

Anyway, the kids had fun and I think mom had fun too. All three kids slept in the same room that I had growing up and Eric and I slept in Reece's old room. Oh, and the mutt came along too. He is such a spoiled brat.


Hopefully I never have to experience heat that hot again. That was just terrible. Anyway, still no baby. I think almost everyone's dates are expired now so if you want another crack at guessing I would love to hear it!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

August 5th 6:30pm
My weight and length stay the same.
Andrew looks so intense in this picture!

Little Blessings said...

I don't know what he is doing either. He looks like a complete goob.

Eric said...

August 5th, 2010

Little Blessings said...

Ha, Ha, Ha.