Monday, November 9, 2009

Gwendalyn Lily- 3 Months

Time flies when you have a baby in the house and when you are on baby #4 it moves to super-sonic speed. Today Gwen is 3 months old. It seems like yesterday I was complaining about being still pregnant. She is an absolute dream doll of a baby. I can not complain about her one little bit. Even on the days that she is cranky she is still the easiest baby I have had.

Gwen is quite enamored with her little thumb. If finds its sneaky way into her mouth at every given opportunity. This has led to wonderful long stretches of sleep at night though. I LOVE thumb sucking babies!

I took these photos of Gwen while she was on the couch. Funny thing about the couch, she rolled off it this weekend. I had her on her tummy and I turned around to go get some water and next thing I hear is a thump and she is face first on the floor. I have yet to see her roll but that has to be what she did. Don't know how else she would have fallen off the couch. She wasn't close to the edge.

The next 3 months are always the hardest for me with my kids. Between 3 and 6 months most babies get bored with the sights and positions they have been placed in but they have no ability to move around or do anything. It always gets easier for me when they are sitting. At least then I can toss some toys to them and go cook dinner. Anyway, Gwen is wonderful and lovely and my little sweetheart. I could just eat her up.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Wow, she is really starting to look like the other children. And really - it's been 3 months?!

Little Blessings said...

I have a picture of Andrew that is almost eerie with how much it looks like Gwen.

Kelly said...

She is adorable, like a little Gerber baby!