Thursday, November 5, 2009

Soccer Trophy and Random Shots

Andrew finished soccer this weekend. Halloween was his last game. I was very bad with my photo duty this year. I don't think I ever got any shots of him playing. Hmmmmm.... well, I guess I will have to be ok with that. Anyway, because his last game was on Halloween we had his party on this last Monday. We headed to Alfy's (is there another place to have sports parties?) for some pizza and cupcakes. Andrew really liked his medal that he got from soccer last year but I think this years trophy has even surpassed the medal in coolness.



This trophy has a bobble-head and in Andrew's mind it looks like him too. It is a cute trophy. The party was fun. It will be interesting to see if Andrew wants to play again next year. I know from now on the stakes get higher and the parental commitment is greater. Mid-week practices are par for the course. We shall see what he wants to do. As always it is a year to year commitment and Eric and I are pretty indifferent to whether or not he plays.

Since I was taking pictures of Andrew the other little monkeys needed to get theirs done too.

Miss Lucy Lou: Drama Queen Extraordinaire!

Zane Elliot: The King of Cheese

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome trophy! Sports are so great for kids, but I know that I am always so relieved when the season is over ;0)