Thursday, November 19, 2009

Letters to Santa

This past week Andrew brought home these adorable "Letters to Santa" postcards. He brought home an extra one for Zane. So tonight they sat and filled them out. I really enjoy our local post office too. They have a nice little mailbox in the lobby where kids can mail their letters each year. I think I have Andrew finally convinced that we don't need to put a stamp on it.

Andrew is getting to have quite the nice penmanship. He is very focused while writing and pays attention to his letter formation.

Helping Zane write his letter. I thought it was super sweet that he wanted to help his brother. A nice occasion of teamwork at our house!

The Christmas letters. And since I know you want to see them larger than life I scanned them for your viewing pleasure.

Andrew's Letter

Zane's Letter



We will have to see what Santa comes up with this year!

3 comments:

Ms. Leigh said...

THis reminds me of linus writing out letters for Sally!
They are so sweet. It seems everyone in is already into christmas. I love it!

Kelly said...

That is the sweetest thing! I love the "modrsickle" best! His handwriting is great, and his spelling is really good, considering his age! I wish you could save these forever!

Little Blessings said...

I know! I will have to send them to Santa so I can't keep them. At least I was able to scan them!