Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bye Bye Phoenix

Today we are giving back Phoenix. Eric decided that he was too much extra work and stress so we are letting him go back. Hopefully he will have a hugely successful career as a K-9 with his next owner!

He has been a pain in the butt! But a pretty pain in the butt. I don't know that Eric and I will miss him (ok me especially not miss him) but the boys might and I am certain that Lucy will. She seemed to think that he was her personal jungle gym.

The time has come though. Adieu Phoenix! I wish you all the best!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Farewell you great big hunk of slobber and hair! I hope you find a nice family and partner who will send you into danger only when necessary. Hurray for you Sam!

Ms. Leigh said...

Bye Penis.. I mean Phoenix. I thought you were cute. Maybe someday Travis will get to work with you!