Saturday, March 21, 2009

A New Game for the Crew

Our church has an annual garage sale to support the Vacation Bible School that we put on. This weekend was the sale and I got this new (used) fooseball/air hockey/ping-pong/pool table for the kids for only $15. This is the perfect size for the boys and Lucy (when she is on a chair) to play. Eric and I have been debating getting a larger pool/air hockey table combo but intended to wait until they were a bit older. But hey, for $15! we couldn't pass it up.

Now, I must admit that fooseball is my game. At my private school I went to growing up I played all the time. It was one of the only things to do when it was raining and we had inside recess. So I got pretty good at it. Eric, on the other hand, has never really played the game so I have finally found something I can smoke him at. Kinda nice actually!


Of the two games (that we tried today) I think the kids enjoy pool the best. We don't have the cues yet but that is ok. They kids are having a fabulous time just rolling the balls into the different pockets. Lucy stands on a chair at the end and can play too. Lots of fun for all three and it is going to be great for the long rainy winter/spring days ahead!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a steal! Looks like everyone is having a great time

Amber said...

that looks like so much fun!!

Kelly said...

What a great deal! I love the way you can get more than one game out of it too!

Ms. Leigh said...

That ROCKs!