Saturday, March 21, 2009

T-Ball Practice

T-Ball practice started for Andrew last week. I didn't go because it is right in the middle of Lucy's normal nap time. Kinda a bummer but we are making it work. Today we got Lucy down for a nap early and so we all went to watch Andrew play. I managed to only get this picture of Andrew during practice. His team is called "The Zoo Crew" because there were so many different animals suggested. The practice only lasted an hour and Andrew had a wonderful time! He was kinda disappointed when practice ended so early. But he does have a freakishly long attention span in comparison to kids his own age.

Zane had fun at practice. I think he was a bit interested but I should have brought snacks for him. Snacks always make other siblings practice more appealing.

Lucy was in seventh heaven running around the field and finding any and all mud to play in. Crazy girl. I can tell that she is going to be trouble on game days. She wants to be in the thick of it and that is just not terribly safe!!!

Can't wait until his next practice or game which will be after we get back from the trip. I think Andrew is going to be quite the baseball player. He is great at hitting the ball and fantastic at catching it. Eric and I were very surprised at how well he was doing catching the ball when other kids throw it. He just has practice with us so I was curious how that was going to work. It is going to be fun, fun, fun all around for sure!

2 comments:

Ms. Leigh said...

When do they start games. I would like to come to one!

Little Blessings said...

I think it is April 11th. I will get back to you about it though!