Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Graduation Day 2009

I knew the day would arrive but I didn't realize how quickly it would get here. Andrew graduation ceremony was adorable! He looked so cute in his graduation cap. Some of the stuff wasn't a surprise because I had been in the class when they were practicing but it was super fun to see the kids up on stage singing. I did pretty good through the whole performance with not crying but I got a bit teary when they signed the song "What a Wonderful World" Although that song can do it to me even without my baby up on stage so there you go!

Zane was SUPER excited this morning to go to Andrew's school. He kept asking when Andrew was going to get there. Of course by the time the program started he was asking if it was over yet. Someday he will MAYBE appreciate these milestones.

I made Andrew wear something handsome today. He wanted to wear a tank top but I told him he had to dress up a bit. His whole class looked really good. Aren't they all adorable!

At Andrew's class!

Andrew and his teacher. He is going to miss her a lot! He didn't want to come home from school with us after his graduation reception. They had cake and punch for the kids and parents. It was very cute. Andrew wanted to ride the bus home but I don't think there is any kindergarten bus today. Besides he would have been the only kid left in the class. Crazy boy. Tomorrow he gets his last bus ride of the school year. I am sure he will miss riding it over the summer!

We also got his report card today. He did wonderful just like we knew he would. He is sailing on toward 1st grade! Congratulation Andrew Tyler! You have done an AMAZING job this year!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So Sweet! I am so glad he loves school. I think it is so funny that he wanted to stay and ride the school bus home. He looks very handsome in his shirt. I can't imagine how I will feel when William goes through this...I hope it takes a long time to get here.